WHAT’S THE PROBLEM?
Irrespective of age or culture, as moms, we are in a perpetual state of “busyness”.
With limited time, a deluge of roles and responsibilities and a million thoughts swirling in our mind, it is only natural we feel tired, stressed or overwhelmed.
Know that you are not alone.
It is this state of overwhelm that MAMMA-MIYA helps ease and untangle.
HERE’S HOW OUR SOLUTION WORKS:
MAMMA-MIYA makes space for what matters in our mind and in our day by letting us put down everything – to dos, events, lists, and even thoughts – in one place.
It then gently nudges us to focus on the things that matter most within the unique reality of our day.
It allows us to reflect and recalibrate how we spend our time so we can live more intentional and fulfilling lives – one day at a time.
Our vision is to help busy moms THRIVE, rather than just survive – everyday.
MAMMA-MIYA’s humane-centric approach puts its user above all. It values your time, respects your privacy and strives to make technology work meaningfully for you.
So, you can spend more time in LIFE and less on your device.
ACCORDING TO OUR USERS:
- “I feel like this app was made for me!”
- “If you feel like your head is constantly swimming with thoughts, your plate is too full or you pass each day without a moment to breathe…then this app is for you.”
- “I’m able to organise my mind, and find both purpose and peace”
- “This app has helped me make room for things that matter and live more mindfully”
- “I love the way it reminds me to do different things that are important to me – as a mom, wife, CEO, friend and sometimes just for me!”
- “It’s made me a better professional, writer, nutritionist, yogini, partner, mom and everything else!”
- “Such a sense of accomplishment”
- “Helps me from feeling overwhelmed”
- “Helps me reassess and do better the next day”
A FEATHER IN OUR CAP:
MAMMA-MIYA was selected for Apple’s App Accelerator program and Apple’s Entrepreneurship camp in 2020.
Because at MAMMA-MIYA, we believe in two fundamental principles:
- A day well done is the foundation of a life well-lived and;
- Mothers are the very backbone of a better world.
So, what is more powerful than a fulfilled mother as a force of positive change in the world?
SO HOW DO WE ACHIEVE ALL THIS?
A visual representation of the many roles we embody, and a simple color-coded way to categorize them based on tasks that fall under each.
The more intentionally we tend to the hats we choose to wear, the more colorful our day looks. And our life feels!
This calendar-view is broken down into bite-sized sections, coloured by hats and structured by periods of the day.
By highlighting only what needs to be done now or next, it helps us focus on the present without feeling over-scheduled or overwhelmed.
Instead of prioritizing based on urgency, we are encouraged to ask ourselves, “does this really matter to me?”. The things that matter most are visually prioritized and rewarded.
With plenty of self-care suggestions, MAMMA-MIYA helps us improve our well-being in tiny doses.
A seamless way to put it all down – events, to-do’s, thoughts, notes, lists or even pictures – our minds are uncluttered and free to be present.
A place that helps us keep track of our thoughts for the near or far future. Here, time isn’t the criteria.
Because some thoughts can’t be time or date-bound and yet need to be captured.
A thoughtful function that seamlessly moves unfinished or delayed tasks to the next day.
By intuitively understanding our need for flexibility and freedom, it allows us to live our days, without worry or guilt.
PLEASE REACH OUT TO US DIRECTLY AT email@example.com for any ideas, struggles or even new feature requests – anything that will help enhance your MAMMA-MIYA experience.